Place a slice of this Coriander Chilli Butter on barbecue meat, fish or vegetables. Watch as it melts and oozes into your meal, adding flavour and all that great buttery goodness!
Coriander Chilli Butter
About 1 cup
- 250gm organic salted butter, softened
- 1 cup of fresh coriander leaves
- 1 fresh red chilli
- 1 tsp garlic infused olive oil
- 1 tsp roast onion infused olive oil
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander seed
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin seed
- Remove herb leaves from stalks (smaller coriander stalks are OK).
- Remove chilli seeds and pith, if you prefer less heat
- Process the herbs, chilli, spices and infused oils in food processor, until the herbs are finely chopped.
- Add the softened butter, and blend until combined.
- Using baking paper, roll into a log (you may need to set the butter mix in the fridge for a while to help it firm up, to make it easier to form in to a log). Chill until set, and needed.
- Cut slices to serve, on top of grilled meat or fish, place on baked chicken pieces before baking.
MEAL PREP/ COOK ONCE, SERVE TWICE
- This Coriander Chilli Butter can be made in advance, and stored in the fridge for up to a week, or transfer to the freezer until needed.
- If you would like to know more about a low FODMAP way of eating, read this.
GET YOUR FREE GUIDE TO URBAN HOMESTEADING
Sign up to our email list to receive your FREE 40-page eGuide (with Printable Worksheets, and Assessment + Design Tool) to help you start planning your vege gardens, chickens and more today, plus how to tackle those pesky challenges, like finding time, money and energy (or getting your family on board)! You will also receive fortnightly emails with garden + kitchen advice to help you find yourself in the dirt!